[Healeys] trailering a Healey

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:30:43 MST 2009

Hi Rich,

I too had no problem with the U-Haul trailer about three years ago, they
obviously have changed since then.  Is your engine out and is the car pretty
much stripped down?  If so the body is not very heavy and will go easily on a
single axle (but preferably double axle) utility trailer-the ones that all the
lawn services use for their mowers with 2X6 or 2X8 wooden floors. You just
have to figure out how to get it loaded.

Take care and good luck with it,

George Haywood
'65 bj8

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMT