[Healeys] trailering a Healey

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:11:45 MST 2009

I just rented a U-Haul trailer to take my BJ8 to the beauty shop and found the
wheel base too narrow for the trailer. The trailer might work (tight) but the
ramp is too far apart for safety. The ramp is 48 inches form inside to inside
and the Healey measures 43 inches inside to inside. Has anyone else had this
problem and if so how did you solve it. The trailer is sitting in front of my
ho;use costing me money and I am suppose to have it at the shop tomorrow.
Thanks  in advance
Rich Kahn