[Healeys] wiring problem solved

Attean Lake Lodge info at atteanlodge.com
Sun Nov 22 09:22:46 MST 2009

Many thanks to all who responded to the problem I was having with the
black/white wire coming from the trunk switch, I did disconnect the wire but I
still was not getting current to the coil thru the white ignition wire, I
assumed it was the starter switch but that checked out O.K. After a few hours
of checking and re-checking my connections I simply ran a jumper wire from the
switch to the coil and voila! My healey roared to life for the first time I
have owned it and the first time in over 30 years, a little tuning is now in
order to be expected. Keep in mind that the wiring loom is brand new but that
white ignition wire has no connectivity.
Brad Holden
BJ8 in Jackman, Maine