[Healeys] Differential Capacity

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 20 12:10:47 MST 2009

Dan:

Factory manual says '3.6 US pints'.  2 of the usual bottles will do it with
a bit left over - I guess they're US quart bottles (just under 1 litre here
in Canada).

An a happy Thanksgiving to you in return, although us Canadians have long
since digested the turkey - our Thanksgiving was in mid-October.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8