[Healeys] BJ8 dash

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:58:18 MST 2009

Yes, it is for a BJ8 dash. Its not in terrible shape. The PO refinished it but
to a low luster. I was planning to sand it down to the veneer and dip into
some kind of high gloss finish. I saw in the reference post that they POURED
it on. Sounds messy. I want to keep the original cause the last part of the
VIN is crayoned onto the back meaning it is factory original. I will check out
the enviro stuff mentioned. I didn't mean to hijack this thread as it was not
my question but it was timeley for me.
Thanks all
Rich Kahn