[Healeys] Dash Board & Dash Top Refurbishment

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:40:51 MST 2009

The dash can go in at any time but the padded topper goes in after the
wind-screen due to the center screw attachment at the center of the
wind-screen. What are you using to refinish the dash? Are you dipping or
brushing the clear coat onto the dash? I am at that point (almost).  The car
goes to the painter on Monday after my removing all the chrome and bits. I was
saving the dash 'till next winter. I have heard of dipping to get a nice flow
of polyurethane.
Rich Kahn