[Healeys] steering wheel

redlands ron davies rnsdavies at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 16:43:24 MST 2009

I Erbs,

     You may already know this but, there are differences in a 100 wheels and
a 100-6 / 3000 wheels.  The spokes are closer together at the outer rim on a
100 and the blended in area is smaller.  Spoke width is about 3/4" on a 100
and 1 1/8" on a six at the rim.  I have both and just measured them.

Ron
BN2
BN2 - mod
BJ8 - phase one