[Healeys] Pertronix question

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Nov 17 21:16:35 MST 2009

They DO have positive ground Pertronix units.  Let's not confuse the masses
with statements like: No Pertronix until changed to neg ground!  My Bugeye
is Positive ground with a rebuilt Advanced Distributors unit that Jeff
installed the Pertronix unit during the rebuild for me.  Also using a solid
state voltage regulator.  Works better at directing electricity using a
generator.  It will make the generator last longer.  Email
bobj50 at camcast.net for further info.  Here is the article by Bob Jeffers on
converting your voltage regulator: *http://tinyurl.com/yb8m6ws*
I also have converted the box for the BN2.  No financial interest, just a
very satisfied customer.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2