[Healeys] carb heat shield

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Tue Nov 17 13:41:40 MST 2009

Does anyone on the list remember a post giving directions for making an
improved (larger) heat shield for the BN1/BN2???

I remember instructions to put the pattern on a copier and enlarge it until
dimension A - B measured X --- but apparently I didn't save the email, and
I've searched the archives using every combination of terms I can think of,
and I haven't been able to find it.

(And thanks again to all those who sent me photos off-list of the carb support
brackets; they're truly better than words!)

TIA,
Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA