[Healeys] Su Fuel Pump

Mark Schneider mandmschneider at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 14:52:12 MST 2009

Lister,

I want to rebuild an older SU fuel pump, positive ground, points type,
from my BJ8.  The pump was a Moss replacement for the original back in
@1980.  For what's it worth, the only identification numbers I can
find on the pump are on an SU sticker label.  The numbers are SU 940
and AZX 1318.  On page 35 of the current Moss catalogue both a
Condenser (line item 31) and a Diode (line item 31a) are listed as
part numbers 377-110 and 377-135, respective.  Am I correct in
assuming the electrical part I will want to replace is the positive
ground diode, line item 31a. ?  In addition I plan to replace the
points.

Marks3
'66 BJ8