[Healeys] Dave Dougan's overdrive part 2

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 12:33:28 MST 2009

Again I am in 100% agreement with Randy.  I have tried  both the MTL and MT
90 in both my 100 and the Elva Courier (MGA transmission)  and like the way
the 90 feels.  The shifting seems to be just a bit more  positive and since
I race the Elva I figure that heavier viscosity is  a good thing to deal
with higher transmission oil  temps.  And using Castrol in any  grade many
shifts were noisy and balky.

Best--Michael Oritt
In a message dated 11/16/2009 12:02:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,