[Healeys] Exhaust Hanger replacement

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Nov 15 01:58:13 MST 2009

Are those rubbers the original construction method? I can hardly believe
that as these are really for compression only. Better modify the
construction using exhaust straps, rubber/fiber strips with a series of
holes to adapt the length, or make some U brackets so that you can use
the rubbers being compressed.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL