[Healeys] Exhaust Hanger replacement

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 00:19:29 MST 2009

Steve -

Yeah, it's real hit and miss with those things.  The worst part is
they are used on just about every british car ever made, I have no
clue why someone doesn't make them decently or actually improve them.

On my BJ8, with the heavy exhaust system, I just rigged them up with
the reinforced universal rubber hangars you can get from Pep Boys /
NAPA, etc.  They are usually rubber strips with lots of holes in the
strips.  You can get them to work real well using the existing mounts
and a little creativity.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device