[Healeys] Healey Colors

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 13 16:47:06 MST 2009

No. No. Gary:  MY car on the cover of your earlier editions is the correct
blue.  All paint has been matched to a patch of original paint under the
padded dash top and inside the doors that have never seen sunlight.  Mine
HAS to be the correct color blue!!   ;-)

Bigger grin.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031