[Healeys] mystery part

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 13 16:31:41 MST 2009

This is something that someone sent to me as a blower motor for the BN1.

To me, without comparing them side by side, it looks to be about the right
size and shape other than the mounting points and the shaft being on the
"same" side instead of opposing sides ... and that aluminum plate.

With my eyesight and the plastic wrap, the only thing that I can make out is
"England".  Perhaps I can get my daughter to look at it tomorrow.  ( Maybe I
ought to get a magnifying glas too!  :) )