[Healeys] ceramic coat exhaust manifold

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 13 10:44:37 MST 2009

I had a big heat problem with my Midget and so I got the header and the intake
ceramic coated.  The theory was that the heat from the header was vaporizing
the fuel.  The car was modified when I got it and a stock heat shield would
not fit on

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Intake009.jpg

It worked wonders.

> can I get some opinions on the + - of ceramic coating exhaust
> manifolds./headers for my BT7? Friend offered to get it done as a favor.
Any