[Healeys] No Healey but classic cars

Bob Johnson bjsbj8 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:35:48 MST 2009

We have stumbled onto a program on Wealth TV. (I would have to stumble
onto it as it is not applicable to my life.) It is called The
Collection. We record it as generally it is not something of interest,
but a couple of times it has covered some absolutely beautiful car
collections. Today it covered the Nethercutt Museum in Sylmar CA. I
wanna go there! They had an early big Healey in one of the rooms, but
alas, they chose to highlight a 300 SLR. Also, just looking at their
programming list they have another program called Wealth on Wheels.
Haven't seen that one yet.

Bob Johnson
BJ8