[Healeys] Window Glass

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Fri Nov 13 01:21:35 MST 2009

Well,

I bought my windshield from AH Spares - it was made by NordGlass. I actually
discovered it was made in Poland, and out of curiosity I even called Nord
Glass factory here if I could buy it directly. It turned out AH Spares
ordered a batch and they do not stock any. But, they told me, that if I was
madly desperate and had an order for some small quantity they could think
about it.. I asked what's small, and they said 200, but if I remember
correctly they would consider even smaller quantities like 50-100 if they
had the time.

Best, Tadek

Message: 1