[Healeys] 100-4 Spruce

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:42:59 MST 2009

Richard,

Both Ivory white and Old English White are listed in the 1950s under Austin
Healeys.  The color didn't change in 1963, so call the folks and I'm certain
they can match the color.

They have a great selection of color chips for a huge number of cars over
many years but give them a break, they don't list everything.  What do you
expect, they just don't happen to have ALL of the paint chips for every car
for every year.  I pass along a great website and it's still not good
enough.

Cheers,

Curt