[Healeys] 100-4 Spruce

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 19:30:01 MST 2009

Jack,

Auto Color Library, the best paint shop around.  Used by numerous high end
restorers here in California.  Great website.

Here is a direct link to the page with the Spruce Green color chip

http://www.tcpglobal.com/autocolorlibrary/aclchip.aspx?image=1953-ahmg-pg12.jpg

Or from the home page

http://autocolorlibrary.com/default.aspx

Select make of car, in our case it's "ahmg" and then select the year, I
selected "1954."

The color chip for Spruce Green is page 12.

These folks can hook you up with the "Spot-on" paint color.

Cheers,

Curt