[Healeys] Window Glass

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Nov 12 14:21:38 MST 2009

Triplex does not exist anymore as a manufacturer. The bussiness was
taken over by Pilkinton. This firm makes top quality windscreens as OE
for many cars and also supplies after market windscreens for many
classics. However I do not know if they also make the wanted side
windows. Google may give the answer.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL