[Healeys] Info needed re: rare competition alloy valve cover

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:15:57 MST 2009

I would like some help from the list. I have a very rare alloy valve cover. It
is the same valve cover that is on the Hollywood Sports Cars' 3000 engine that
was featured in the April, 1962, issue of Sports Car Graphic - entitled
"SLUGGER". Other than the one I own, and the one in the 1962 article, I am
aware of only one other, and that is on a vintage Healey racecar in Illinoise.
I would like to know who, or what company, produced these valve covers. I do
not know how to attach a link to that article so you can view the engine
pictures to see what I am talking about. Maybe someone on the list could do it
for me so everyone can see the valve cover.  Thanks, Richard Mayor, Portland,
Oregon