[Healeys] Denis Welch Endurance Car

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Nov 11 15:29:23 MST 2009

G'day Steve

We wish them well.

However the significant difference is that both cars built by Steve Pike here
is Australia were taken to the Bonneville Salt Flats to emulate the 1954 runs
by the DHMC. As you can imagine it's a long way between Melbourne and
Bonneville, meaning that all technical/mechanical support material had to be
taken as well.

The Welch car will not leave England for its attempt.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia