[Healeys] E bay

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:51:38 MST 2009

Josef -

I was joking!

I used to have an MGB.  I sold it because it was about as fast as an
Isetta... don't tell the MGB owners about how I had to replace the rubber
A-arm bushings every 3000 miles or so... or how it caught on fire because
the carbs were conveniently placed over the catalytic converter...  Fun!!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX