[Healeys] AM Radio

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Nov 9 14:38:18 MST 2009

Tom,
If it is a factory fitted item two makers come to the surface, Pye and
Motorola/Smiths/Lucas, but there may be others. You could try to trace
these makes on the internet and see if you can find a model that is
identical to yours. I think I have a Motorola lying about somewhere. If
you send me a picture of your unit I could compare it with a few I have
in my junk boxes.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL