[Healeys] Concours correct tool/jack/jack handle bags

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:31:26 MST 2009

Josef,

Contact Roger Moment on the Concours Committee.  He make very nice and
correct tool roll bags plus the jack bag and jack handle bag.

He can also help you with any tool issues since Roger is quite knowledgeable
on the stock tools supplied with the cars as well as the BMC aftermarket
supplemental tool kits.

I have one of these aftermarket tool kits for my 100 which includes a set of
four AF Spanners as well as pliers, an F style girder adjustable spanner,
cross head screwdriver, AF tube spanner, and a tommy bar.

Roger can be reached at...

"Roger Moment" <rmoment at comcast.net>

Cheers,

Curt Arndt  -AH Concoures Committee