[Healeys] Oil Change Frequency

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Sun Nov 8 07:26:25 MST 2009

My Toyota dealer changes my oil.  I went in last week, and the new sticker
has a 3000 mile interval (as usual).  The owner's manual says 7,500 miles.
I ignore the sticker and do it at 7,500 (the second trip odometer is great
for this...).

I hate to think like a lawyer, but there IS an argument that having/allowing
manufacturer representatives telling people they need oil changes at less
than half of the manufacturer's interval feels fraudulent.

Al Fuller
al at bighealey.org
'62 BT-7
'65 BJ-8