[Healeys] 100M on Ebay

John Linkosky johnlink1 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 19:08:27 MST 2009

I just looked at the auction and with bidder identities kept private, no one
can tell who is bidding or how many times the same bidders have bid. I bet
the car doesn't meet reserve. I am always suspicious of shill bidding when
bidder identities are kept private. With the way ebay scrambles the identity
of bidders now, there is no reason to keep identities private. The old
excuse used to be that those with similar products/cars for sale would snipe
the identities of the bidders and try to sell their car to them. Not a valid
reason anymore. John