[Healeys] 100M on ebay?

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 16:57:53 MST 2009

Hi Randy--

I felt there was some "gray area" esp. since the documentation was supplied
 by the registratnt--that being you and me--who paid the money.  I'll try
to  dig out my file but do not recall the "F-EC-C" designations though that
would  have been a good idea.

I too was quite disappointed that there was never anything else sent except
 for the initial "Directory"--no effort to keep the community aware of the
current status so how authoritative can it be?  A directory and the  M-spec
brochure printed on a couple of pieces of yellow paper isn't much  for
$20.00 but I was young and wanted the badge--which is a nice item and graces
the grill of my (LeMans) car--and BTW don't you think such a  badge tends to
mislead an observer into thinking that the car bearing  it might be an M?

My car is also registered with Rich--for free.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 11/6/2009 6:45:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,