[Healeys] 100M on ebay?

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:44:43 MST 2009

Actually Meade's registry did distinguish between factory built cars
and converted cars according too his Membership Directory dated 1998.

Factory Produced Cars were "F" numbers in the registry, Early Pre-Post
Production Converted Cars were "E-C numbers, and Post Production
Converted Cars were "C" numbers.

This was the last Membership Directory I ever got and the Newsletters
stopped in late 1990's. No real communication since that time. Only
time I had communication with the Registry was 4-5 years ago when I
checked out a car and told my membership had lapsed and I could re-up
for $20. I was told to just send him $20 every year with no
notification to keep membership active.  ?????

This Registry has always been a mystery to me and prefer to have my
car listed with Rich Chrysler's registry.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'55 BN1 Dealer LeMans