[Healeys] Eurpoean request

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Nov 6 14:40:36 MST 2009

This may be a difficult one as the bolt pattern is 4x4" which is not
very common, it was used on:
Sprite/Midget, Mini, Vauxhall Viva/Firenza/Magnum HC, Morris Minor,
Hillman/Sunbeam Imp, Chevrolet Vega (I think), Jensen Healey, Panther
Kalista? and perhaps a few others.
The best bet would be Minilite in the UK. The wheel style of the alloys
would suit the car and they can produce the proper bolt pattern,
wheelsize and ET or off set.
Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs