[Healeys] 100M on ebay?

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 11:31:12 MST 2009

Tadek--

Just because it says it is an M does not mean it really is one.  I am
scrupulous about calling my 100 LeMans just what it is--others are not so (just
last week some BN1 owner felt it proper to cal his car an M because it had
apparently been modified to M-specs.  In any cae it thus it is  entirely
possible/probable that this is simply a non-M car.

Best--Michael Oritt. 100 LeMans
In a message dated 11/6/2009 12:31:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,