[Healeys] BOOOGUS

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 6 07:31:00 MST 2009

Have you considered turning on the BBQ?  ;)

> From: healeymanjim at hansencc.net
>
> a few days ago i discovered the little field mice or rats that live on the
golf course behind the house had set up housekeeping in my barbeque. i cleaned
it out and put out poison and traps, which they ignored and moved back in.
after reading on the list about dryer sheets keeping out mice, i decided to
give it a try. not only did they ignore the smell or whatever, they chewed up
the dryer sheets and made a nest out of them. i rest my case. hjim