[Healeys] BOOOGUS

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Thu Nov 5 21:22:23 MST 2009

a few days ago i discovered the little field mice or rats that live on the golf course behind the house had set up housekeeping in my barbeque.   i cleaned it out and put out poison and traps, which they ignored and moved back in.  after reading on the list about dryer sheets keeping out mice, i decided to give it a try.  not only did they ignore the smell or whatever, they chewed up the dryer sheets and made a nest out of them.   i rest my case.   hjim