[Healeys] 55 hundred was on ebay

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 09:55:51 MST 2009

I also have a very early BN1, with the stock 3 speed and from the first
time I drove it, it felt comfortable and not at all daunting. Not sure why,
but  it never presented a problem either physically or mentally. It just felt
"right"  and natural. It's just a little tight in the legroom department,
but I agree  that it really adds to the charm of my car.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 11/4/2009 9:33:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,