[Healeys] [Healey skunk . truth

Norman Nock sjnnock at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 4 12:13:47 MST 2009

a lady came into our shop to pick up her Healey  .. she came into our office
and said , " There is a skunk in my exhaust pipe "  we went out side to see
this skunk and found that some of the fiberglass packing from inside the
muffler was hanging out of the rear exhaust pipe , color was white and black .
Looked like a skunk .. Norman Nock