[Healeys] [Fwd: Re: Help Needed]

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 11:51:23 MST 2009

The rear axle housing on my Elva Courier is described as a "Riley" rear
axle.  It has the same dimensions as that of a Morris Minor,  is about 3-4
inches narrower than that of a Spridget and of  course the third member is that
out of a Sprite/Metro, Austin A 35, etc.  etc.

I think the English auto industry invented the acronym.

Best--Michael Oritt
  In a message dated 11/4/2009 1:37:04 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time,