[Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Answers

Reinhart Rosner (aon) aon.912808691 at aon.at
Wed Nov 4 07:10:36 MST 2009

We do not have any kangaroos in Austria. And there are no opossums, blue
tongue lizards or crocodiles. Most of our animals are not that dangerous as
some in Australia like their snakes, spiders or jelly fish.

But we do have mice. And I can tell you they do almost get everywhere
(luckily not yet into my garage). They even ran in the cellar along the
pipes of our central heating, which are mounted just below the ceiling - no
clue how they got there. Maybe they know how to because we live near the
Alps :)

Reinhart
55 AH 100 BN1

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----