[Healeys] SU pump test rig

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun May 31 15:02:17 MDT 2009

I used Marvel Mystery oil for my test fluid, couple lengts of suitable
rubber hose, plastic cup for fluid to flow in and out of, model train
transformer (supplies 12v DC, great for auto electrical testing of items
that don't draw a lot of amps) for the power source, you can get old train
set transformer for next to nothing at train shows, ebay, garage sales, etc.

Marvel Mystery oil doesn't smell half bad.

Greg Lemon