[Healeys] No Power

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun May 31 13:45:42 MDT 2009

Steve,
No fuel, probably because of blocked fuel line or filter. Clean the
gauze filters in the carbs supply line, try to clean out the lines
themselves using an air nozzle From the carbs towards the tank with the
filler cap open and the fuel pump removed, clean out the fuel pump and
renew the fuel filter. Also fit a fuel filter between tank and pump.
I suppose you have to clean out the carbs themselves as well in the end.
All caused by prolonged non running.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL