[Healeys] BJ8 scam on eBay

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat May 30 15:30:18 MDT 2009

I got this one today from Craig's List... These people just never cease to
amaze me with their stupidity..
Dave

Hello,
 Thanks for the quick response and i am interested in the item you
advertised because I like the condition you stated about it and I will like
to make an outright purchase immediately so I will like you withdraw the
advert from the web.
  Regarding the payment term,I can only for now pay you with a certified
check in U.S. dollars, Kindly get back to me the following information's so
that the payment can be made to you :
1.Your full name to be on the check.
2.Your postal address.
3.Your postal code
4.Your mobile phone number (For easier communications).
     Kindly get me the above requested information as soon as possible.
Concerning the shipment,it is my regular mover that will come for the pick
up as soon as you receive your money in hands.  You can easily get in touch
with me on my mobile cell # 206-279-9155.........Should in case i am not
available, you can leave your message and i will actual get back to you.Asap
Thanks in Advance...
 Smith.

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE