[Healeys] Need BT7 photos

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:26:03 MDT 2009

Steve -

My wife is Slovak so if you need any translation help, let me know.  Just
send the text to me and I can have it translated.

You should start with John Sim's site:

http://www.healey6.com/important_links.htm

Which has several links to BT7 restorations, including Lin's beautiful car:

http://web.mac.com/linwoodrose/My_AH_3000_BT7_/Home.html

Best,

Alan

'52 A90