[Healeys] Going Mobile cross country trip

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 14:47:40 MDT 2009

As you may know, I am a BIG fan of cross-country trips in an Austin-Healey.
I'm glad you are doing yours and would love to see some pix and hear the
whole story of your trip. The Cross-Country Caravan for Kids in 2008 took me
from home in NC, to Vermont for a kick-off and then to San Diego for
Conclave.  Zero problems in 7421 miles.   I'm going to Conclave again this
year, but family accompanying me means no Silver Bullet this time. First
non-Healey Conclave trip for me since 1996.  I'm going to make up for that
with a trip this fall in the Bullet to Bonneville to see the A-H replica
Streamliner & Endurance car run.
GaryB