[Healeys] Healeys

Peter Svilans peter.svilans at rogers.com
Thu May 28 04:52:20 MDT 2009

For sure the DHMC legacy couldn't be in better hands, Patrick.  Pleasure
sparring with you.

Best regards,
Peter

PS:  It was at a British car flea market here in Canada that a young fellow
showed me a brass body plate for the "other" Healey BN 3.  Said that what was
left of the car was sitting in his dad's farm field.  Rick Regan and I went
out to see it, and yes, the cows were brushing up against it.  I still have
photos of it somewhere.   It was the BN 3 with the frame going over the rear
axle (Emerson p.124):  sitting really high, crude workmanship, really ugly.
Rick bought it, and sold it on to Julian Aubanel, I believe.  How it ended up
on a farm field in Canada I'll never know.