[Healeys] Healeys

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 21:40:49 MDT 2009

And that would answer a question that I had after looking at the Healey
chassis under restoration on the Classic Restorations site. The chassis is
constructed using spotwelds while I recall reading that the Healeys didn't get
an electric welder until the 1960's, which I took to mean that they were only
using gas up to that time.
Best
JK