[Healeys] Goldie

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Wed May 27 00:22:48 MDT 2009

Quoting Peter Svilans <peter.svilans at rogers.com>:

> I believe so, Ed.  Harrisburg, was it ?
>
> I really liked Goldie's full-width cover panel behind the seats,

Peter

If you ever visit The Great Southern Land where Pat Quinn resides take the time to view Peter Jackson's 3000 race car. He has had made and fitted the most beautifully made metal cover similar to Goldie. The detail of this tonneau with its compound curves and so detailed returns around the edge where it is fitted over the door/cockpit alloy trims is a work of art. I stood in the pits at Bathurst races over Easter and just admired and smiled at the personal customedattention to detail.

 Joe   Armour