[Healeys] List

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue May 26 19:02:33 MDT 2009

Michael, I am breaking my own Rule in that you 'should' get TWO
(2) of this message because I am NOT removing you from the

<<I am of course wondering why I am writing to the list if I think
it is out but what else is one to do?>>

Several other autox Lists Members are having the EXACT same prob
which DOES have ONE common denominator (as I have said PLENTY
of times before<VBG>) which IS:	the	POS	AOL.

NOTHING Mark can do about it either !!!

Some of my 9issa Listers that have 'it' are currently ALSO
complaining to me ref the same prob.  Have not heard from any of
my PolySci101 Listers (a List I am NOT on<G>)!!!    aol must have
done some 'new & improved' mail "function addition".

Sorry.

Ed