[Healeys] Windshield Frame to Body Seal (Moss terminology)

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue May 26 15:06:57 MDT 2009

Jack,
You can actually leave the pillars on the car and remove the frame and
windshield from between them.  Remove the 4 10-24 pan head screws on
each side and it will pull out.  It is a bit hard to keep from chipping
the paint, but it will work.  It is best to have a helper.  Your other
problem will be where to cut the seal, but if you keep it a bit long and
then recut on the car, it should work.  You will need a drift to force
the windshield down and in place while you put the screws back in.
Charlie