[Healeys] Bristleflex MacGregor

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue May 26 08:52:11 MDT 2009

Peter,
Having many satisfied customers can also be a problem for Martin, I
suppose.  I emailed him a while back telling him how happy I was with
the red Bristleflex product that I installed in my tricarb and asked for
some samples of the other colors and shapes to spread the word to my MG
friends.  I received a reply saying that they were quite busy and would
get them out when they had a chance.
After a month or two went past, I again emailed with no reply.
Sometimes it is almost as bad being too busy as not having enough work.
I can imagine that perhaps he doesn't even have time to get more help
with production and filling orders because all his time is taken up
doing those things.  Perhaps there are some British car fans in your
area with time on their hands that can help him out as he needs it.
Charlie