[Healeys] Bristleflex MacGregor

John McElrath linsley46 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:37:46 MDT 2009

MacGregor - has been a frustrating place to try to order products.  I have
sent orders in via his web site, by email and over the phone.  In two years
I have never received a response except an automated notice that the order
was received.  When I called I was told it would be sent out.  After months
of waiting I tried again.  Still no luck.  I guess you must have to have the
the decoder ring.

John